PENNE PASTA HOTDOGS WITH FRUITY SALAD


Pasta Fruit Salad is the perfect colorful standout dish. that which never fail to impressed me. It's not only simple to make I add hot dogs and I chooses Kiwi and cantaloupe melon fruit as my choice of tropical fruit, combining with my home make sesame toasted mayonnaise for my dressing.  Best part is it is truely refreshing yet indeed healthy too.




























Ingredient 

Penne Pasta (bring to boil for 10-12 minutes till soft
2 -3 hotdogs (bring to steam for 8 minutes)
10 leaves of Raja Ulam (chop into small pieces)

Kiwi and cantaloupe melon fruit (cut into desire cube size)

Sauce that can be used to add it
Mayonnaise or thousand Island or Japanese sesame toasted mayonnaise.

Direction 
Combine all the above ingredient mixed well, chilled in fridge for 30 minutes before served.


I do make my own Japanese Roasted sesame mayonnaise as per below link or you could add in any mayonnaise as per own desired.

https://laycook.blogspot.com/2018/02/roasted-sesame-seed-flavour-mayo.html#more