CRANBERRIES FRUIT BUTTER CAKE




















Beat butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy, add in egg one at at time till well mixed follow by milk and vanilla flavor









This is how it looks like
     










Add in flour stage by stage mixed well



This is how it looks a like set aside and we are ready to prepare meringue





6 fresh eggs white ( Fresh eggs really make a beautiful meringue)


Beaten till foamy.. I beat this less then 3-5 minutes.. A super fresh egg will surely be foamy fast..then add in sugar stage by stage continue to beat.




It should be stiff peak 


Add in meringue in 3 stages. Fold with butter batter 

Fold with butter batter

Done. Looks like this.

Sprinkle cranberries and stir slow till well blended.
Pour batter into a loaf pan (24 cm x 14 cm). Used a satay stick/lidi  or chopstick to swirl the batter to remove  air pockets. Shake it a few times to remove  bubble then put in the oven.Bake at 150°C temp for 1 hour 10 minutes( upper and lower or until fully baked.
Further to this.. I would prefer it this way to use a spatula slowly...real slow to  smoothen the batter's topping. I prefer smooth topping and not bumpy.

This is how I layer my parchment paper.. Some people just layer at the bottom . But I prefer all rounder. This will eliminate and protect my side cake ..just extra precaution . Personal preference.

Since I got extra loaf pan.. I just put the loaf pan onto the 1st lined with parchment paper so make it stay in shape. ( ha ha ha I am too free lol)




Cranberries Fruit  Butter Cake 

Ingredients

210 g Golden Churn
200g All purpose flour
100ml  Full Cream Milk
6 egg yolk
1-2  tsp  vanilla flavor

Mixed fruits
150 g Dried red cranberries +50 g all purpose flour +1/2 tsp baking powder

Combine till well blend..set aside for 2 hours and then
Sieve away the excess flour and put in a bowl set aside

Ingredient for Meringue
6 egg whites
80 g caster sugar
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp emulsifier