COLD COLESLAW WITH ROASTED SESAME SEED MAYO


Coleslaws can be a light crunchy salad make with shredded round cabbage and carrot mixed with mayonnaise and served as a side dish.
Today I choose to mixed with my home make roasted sesame seed mayo


I would like to share after a 24 hours kept in the fridge my coleslaw still remain as creamy as it is without me adding buttermilk nor do I add whipping cream. Pounded sesame seed is the secret.









Direction 

In a bowl, combine shredded cabbage and carrot with sesame seed flavour mayo .
Mixed till well combine. Chill and serve.



Roasted Sesame Mayo Dressing

Ingredients A
100g  Mayonnaise
2 tbsp  white vinegar
2 tsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
1/4  tsp salt
4 tbsp ground sesame seeds(Stir fry sesame seed and pound in a mortar.)
2 tsp sesame oil
Methods
Place all the ingredients In a bowl and mix well.


Note: Add seasoning (salt or sweetness) according to own preference but the above are my preference.